VCM 21 Days of Consecration
Prayer and Fasting
Jan 2 1018 Sundown - Jan 23 2018 Sundown
Declare a holy fast; call a sacred assembly. Summon the elders and all who live in the land to the house of the Lord your God, and cry out to the Lord. (Joel 1:14)
During this month of consecration, let’s focus on hearing God speak to us and seeing Him move in our midst. Be open to what He may show you, and opportunities that He will present for you to represent Him in your sphere of influence. That may be your home and family, your job and co-workers, or your school and friends.
While fasting natural food combine prayer (using the suggested prayer focus list) and praise and worship. Speak positive and encouraging words especially during this month, while limiting distractions such as TV, video games, etc. Tithe regularly, but consider extravagant giving of your tithe, your time, and talent.
Plan to start and finish strong as we gather for prayer on Tuesdays at 6:30PM Encourage your children to participate during this time. Let’s call one another to encourage each other and pray together, even if it’s challenging.
Keep mints handy, pray, and meditate on the Word. If you’re under a doctor’s care or on medications, exercise wisdom and speak with your physician before making radical changes in your eating habits.
Fasting certain things has become easy, Make sure this fast is sacrifical and fast the food items you consume daily. Ask the Holy Spirit to guide you.
Foods to eleminate while fasting, Sugar, breads, pasta, potatoes, starches, fatty meats, all fried foods, etc.
Daily Living Framework
• Reading/ Studying the scriptures (Proverbs)
• Praise and worship time (Psalm 100:4)
• Personal and Corporate prayer time (Ephesians 6:18)
• Intentionally speak positive and encouraging words. (Ephesians 4:29)
• Extravagant giving of your tithe, your time, and your talent,
• over and above the tithe, whether in offering or by giving clothing or food to those who are in need.
• Volunteer in one of the service ministries such as setup, GateKeeper, Twiggs , or the Administrative office.
• Get involved in an area of ministry with an annual commitment.
• Limit distractions such as Television, Video Games, etc.
Fill available time with family interaction, increased reading, decluttering, goal setting, or Kingdom personal development.
Consecration Prayer Focus
• Pray for 200+ new souls to be saved.
• Pray for spiritual maturity within our church at every level.
• Pray for God’s divine direction for our Apostle/Pastor.
• Pray for financial stability and prosperity for our church.
• Pray for deliverance from such spirits as soul ties, depression, fear, offense, discouragement, and mental illness.
• Pray for one another that brotherly love may continue among us.
• Pray for God’s blessing to be upon Pastor Karren the and her entire family.
• Pray for extraordinary outpouring of the Holy Ghost upon our church and our land.
• Pray for our neighborhood.
• Pray for the Mayor of our City and the staff
• Pray for all law enforcement relations to the communities.
• Pray for divine guidance for our nation.
• Pray fathers turn their hearts to their children and that families are restored.
• Pray that we are willing to let God move us from our comfort zones.
• Pray that the church will indeed be the church.
VINE CHURCH MINISTRIES
To request your Unity Fasting guide to be emailed to you.